Verify your Google account
- On your phone, find your Google Settings. Depending on your device, either: In your main Settings app, tap Google.
- Tap Manage your Google Account.
- Scroll right and tap Security. Security code.
- You’ll find a 10-digit code.
- Enter the code on the phone you want to sign in on and tap Continue.
How can I recover my Google Account using security code?
Go to the “Ways we can verify it’s you” section (see above) and click on “Recovery email.” Click on “Add Recovery Phone” and enter the phone number in the pop-up box. Google will text you a verification code at that phone number. Enter it in the pop-up box.
How can I recover my Gmail account if I can’t verify my Google Account?
If you don’t get the option to verify it’s you, you can:
- Stay signed in to your Google Account on your Android phone for at least 7 days.
- Add a recovery phone number to your Google Account and wait at least 7 days.
- Add a security key to your Google Account if you turned on 2-Step Verification and wait at least 7 days.
What is security code in Gmail?
A Google verification code is a short numeric code that’s sometimes sent to your phone or email address, which you use to complete a task like password recovery. It’s an added security step that ensures only you (or someone else who is authorized to access your Google account) gains entry.
How can I recover my Gmail account without phone number and recovery email?
How to Recover Gmail Password Without Phone Number or Recovery Email
- Go to the Google Account Recovery page or visit this link.
- Enter your Gmail ID or username.
- Click on Next.
- The next screen will show you three options 一 Enter your password, Get verification email on recovery email, and Try another way to sign in.
How can I recover my Gmail account without 2 step verification?
If you don’t have another second step or forgot your password
- To enter an email address or phone number where you can be reached.
- To enter a code sent to your email address or phone number. This code helps make sure you can access that email address or phone number.
Can’t verify my Google Account belongs to me?
Unfortunately Google Couldn’t Verify This Account Belongs To You The error message is often seen when you have entered an incorrect password or user ID multiple times, and now you are unable to recover the Google account.
Where is security code on Google?
Create & find a set of backup codes
On your Android phone or tablet, open the Settings app. Manage your Google Account. At the top, tap Security. Under “Signing in to Google,” tap 2-Step Verification.
How do I find my 6 digit authentication code?
When you add multiple devices to two-factor authentication on a single Instagram account, you’ll get a 6-digit login code from the authentication app on that device. Keep in mind that one device will need to set up two-factor authentication through an authentication app first before other devices can be added.
How can I access my Gmail account without my phone?
You can log in to your Gmail account if you lose your phone by either having your mobile carrier move (or “port”) your mobile number to a replacement device so you’ll receive verification codes there, or use an alternate means of recovery that you set up beforehand, such as an alternate email address you have access to …
What if you lose your phone with two factor authentication?
If you didn’t save your backup codes, and you’ve lost the phone that you use for 2-factor authentication – try calling your phone network to transfer your old number over to a new phone. You’ll need a new SIM card for that, and it could take a day or two for it to activate.
How do I contact Google customer service?
United States: +1-650-206-5555, +1-650-763-0461, +1-855-593-8213.
How do I get my 8 digit backup code for Gmail?
Create & find a set of backup codes
- Go to your Google Account.
- On the left, click Security.
- Under “Signing in to Google,” click 2-Step Verification. You may need to sign in.
- Under “Backup codes,” click Continue .
- From here you can: Get backup codes: To add backup codes, click Get backup codes.
Why can’t I access my Gmail?
There are several reasons why Gmail might not load or not load correctly. The browser may be incompatible with Gmail, or a browser extension could be interfering with Gmail’s operation. You may need to clean out the browser cache and cookies. There may be issues with the Gmail service or your internet connectivity.
What is a 6 digit security code?
The six-digit verification code of WhatsApp is also known as verification OTP (One Time Password). It is a random combination of six numbers that are temporarily generated and sent via SMS or call to authenticate a WhatsApp account at the time of setup.
How do I find my 3 digit security code?
The CVV2 (Card Verification Value 2) is a 3-digit security code that is printed on the back of your card, at the end of the signature panel. CVV2 is generally used for transactions when the card is not physically presented, such as in online purchases.
What is 4 digit security code?
The card security code (CSC) is usually a 3 – or 4 – digit number, which is not part of the credit card number. The CSC is typically printed on the back of a credit card (usually in the signature field). On some cards, all or part of the card number appears before the CSC, for example, 1234 567.
How do I get a human at Google?
How do I reach a human at Google?
- By Live Chat Support: You can contact Google Live Person Online Live Chat support.
- By Phone Number: You can also call at Google customer support number 1-866-2-Google (1-866-246-6453) or 1-888-570-1575 and directly connect the customer service team at Google.
Is there a live chat for Google?
Via Google Live Chat: You can chat with a live representative regarding your Google issues and get an immediate response to your queries. You can chat with a Google live representative through the below steps: Go to the official Google support page through your browser. Select a product for that you need assistance.
Why is Gmail asking me to verify my account?
To help protect you from abuse, we sometimes ask you to prove you’re not a robot before you can create or sign in to your account. This extra confirmation by phone helps keep spammers to abuse our systems. Tip: To verify your account, you need a mobile device.